MEAT ON THE MOTHER ROAD
3:00 PM to 11:00PM – Classic Car Cruise In
3:40 to 4:00 PM – Wing Eating Contest at the stage
4:00 to 5:20 PM – Music By Ally Cats
5:00PM – Central Bank Char Bar VIP Opens
5:20 to 5:40 PM – Wing Eating Contest at the stage
5:40 to 7:10 PM – Music By Blue Train
7:10 to 7:30 PM – Wing Eating Contest at the stage
7:30 to 9:00 PM – Music By Ozarks Travelers
9:00 to 9:30 PM- Contest Winners Announced
9:30 to 11:00 PM – Music By Bell Ford
About Carnivor Festival
The Carnivor Festival is designed around meat lovers and the people who produce the best food in America and ultimately, the world. Carnivor’s focus is based around one thing; MEAT. One of the best things about the event is admission is FREE. Yes…it’s free. Located on the county courthouse lawn in Marshfield, MO.
Event starts at 3:00PM on Saturday, June 15th and includes a cruise-in, several bands, an SCA Steak cook-off, backyard cooking competitions and lots of festival foods to buy.
Vendors, groups, businesses and civic organizations can compete and sell meat-based products at CARNIVOR to raise money for their cause. It’s a Meatopia of epic proportions and good for all who participate.
How To Compete
Do you cook the best steak in your neighborhood? Are you the king of your cul-de-sac? Bring your backyard skills to an SCA sanctioned cook-off and compete for cash, trophies, and prizes. Most SCA Steak Cook-offs feature a $1,150 first place prize and typically will pay the top 5 places in the steak category!
The SCA’s primary focus is STEAK, but we also conduct ancillary categories to challenge cookers and involve the entire family. Our goal is to create a fun relaxed environment and a fair competition. It’s about cooking not who has the most money. SCA events provide all the steaks at an event to ensure a level playing field for the teams. Our double blind judging process adds to the integrity and the best cook that day wins.
SCA events are family friendly and it’s common to see the entire family participating. We’ve had husbands and wives create their own teams to compete against each other, even father and sons, and sometimes three generations competing at the same event . If you have a passion for grilling and the great outdoors sign up for an event today. You will meet a great group of people that soon become friends and you too will use #SCAFAMILY.
SCA events are a ONE DAY format held on Friday, Saturday, or Sundays. The typical event begins with a cooks meeting at 10am and awards are held about 4pm allowing teams ample time to travel to an event in a single day.
IF IT'S MEAT YOU CAN SELL IT HERE
If you have a great recipe, or know someone who is a grillmaster,
Vendors can promote their organization or product, may distribute marketing materials or swag sell items relating to Route 66 and any type USDA inspected meat product. You will need a temporary food permit in order to sell.
▪ The CARNIVOR FESTIVAL is a non-cash event. BBQ tickets are called “Bones”. BONES sales have been a significant fund-raiser for local non-profits. From each $1.00 ticket sold, the CARNIVOR FESTIVAL receives $0.20 and vendors receive $0.80. “Bones” are the only type of payment vendors may accept.
▪ Vendor’s will receive a check for 80% of the proceeds minus applicable sales taxes within 2-Days of the CARNIVOR FESTIVAL. Vendors will need to provide a Missouri sales tax ID and the Marshfield Route 66 Initiative will retain state sales tax and remit it on your behalf.
▪ The Webster County Health Department has their updated information may be found on their website. http://webstercohealth.com/environmental-services/food-safety-programs/
▪ Vendors and BBQ competitors will be able to apply online only for the CARNIVOR event. There will be no email or phone application submissions available.
▪ We encourage you to prepare food dishes over any other type of item, as this is a food-based event. If you sell anything but food, it is required to be related to Route 66 in some distinguishable way.
▪ Booths need to be approved by the The Carnivor Festival organizing committee prior to the event for adherence to The Carnivor Festival and health code of conduct policies.
LBS OF MEAT
Happy Meat Eaters
REGULAR ADMISSION TICKETS
- - Admission to the event
- - Access to meat vendors and samples
- - Access to the live music festival
CHAR-BAR VIP EXPERIENCE
- - Professionally grilled meat items from Steak Champion Grillers
- - Complimentary wine and drinks from the Char-Bar
- - Desserts and heavy appetizers
- - Private tent with exclusive stage viewing access.
DONATE TO CARNIVOR
- - Donate to a great cause
- - Helps Children's Charities
- - Assist in raising Route 66 awareness for Marshfield
VIP Cooking Demonstrations
Certified Angus Beef will be the focus of the VIP CharBar Experience for 2019. grilled in front of your eyes on an incredible KUDU Grill . Master grillers and pit masters will be on hand to show some of the techniques and skills they have acquired of the years.
These awesome companies support us
- Marshfield, MO
- 3:00PM - 11:00PM